Well hello, and welcome back to another tag blog post! Y’all don’t understand how much I actually love these types of post & I have to give a huge shout out to Alex from Alexandra Quinlan for tagging me to do this. Sorry that I’m soooo incredibly late but I finally have the chance to get this done and I wanted to get it started! So, let’s get into this.
Here are the rules of this tag post:
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Set yourself goals for the next year
- Write about how you’ll achieve these goals
- Tag at least 5 of your blogger friends to do this post
- In 365 days, write a post reflecting on your goals & what you achieved!
Again, thanks Alex for tagging me! 🙂
- My Goals:
- Start working towards a career. I’ve been thinking about this for a long time and I went back and forth between what I wanted to do but I think that I’ve finally figured out what I want to do. Also, I think that I’m not really mentally ready to start this.
- Get back to working out & sticking to it. This is one of those things that I constantly go back and forth with.
- Get a credit card paid off. If you are thinking about getting a credit card, turn around, don’t look because it is not worth it. Unless you really need it, do not get a credit card. At least if you aren’t able to pay it normally, it’s a pain. It’s a pain in the butt, so just don’t do it. Don’t.
- How I plan on achieving these goals:
- I am going to be starting school this fall, so that will be how I’m starting to work on my future.
- I actually made a friend who is really into fitness, and also diets, so I’ve been talking to her about helping me out with getting started. I know a lot but it’s putting everything together that is really hard for me. Hopefully, she’ll be able to help out!
- Start paying? I’ve been paying on it already but hopefully sooner rather than later, I’ll be able to make a few larger payments and get it paid off!
- Bloggers that I’ll be tagging:
Also, feel free to do this tag even if you weren’t tagged!
Love, Megan Anne