So I was Nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Isabelle from Truly Indulgent, you can check out her post right here. This is seriously so sweet and honestly so unexpected! I feel so happy to have been able to partake and accepted into this community of bloggers! Before I get all sappy, let’s get on with this. This award was created by Okoto Engima, you can check out his blog here.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share your link to your best post(s).
- I have this insane love for coffee and the whole process of coffee making.
- I’ve lived in the same area my entire life, and I still don’t have an accent.
- Before I go to bed every night, I have to make sure that the entire apartment is picked up and clean.
- Who is your favorite celebrity and why? This is pretty hard because honestly, I don’t follow celebrities very much, but I will say that one of my favorites is Zac Efron. Mostly because he is so incredibly good looking.
- What is your biggest goal in life? My biggest goal, to do something I love and something that helps or gives back to others. I’m not sure exactly what that is but I know it has to be something. It just has to be.
- How will you be celebrating the holidays this year? Usually every year my family goes over to my G-Mom’s (mom’s mom) house on Christmas eve. In the past, we would just go over in the afternoon, sit around and chat. This year we are going to be having dinner. Usually, on Christmas day, I go to my mom’s for a while.
- Name 5 things that make you happy. Ambiance (candles, lite lights, etc.), puppies, my niece’s laugh, my nephew’s heart and, of course, coffee. (I have a whole list, check it here!)
- Would you rather never be able to put nail polish on your nails or your toes? (weird/funny question) Defiantly my nails! Considering, well I’ve never actually ever painted my nails!
My Best Post(s):
- 5 Signs He’s Not Into You
- To The Girls In High School
- How I Dealt With A Breakup
- Why I Don’t Have Boyfriends
- Hashtags To Grow Your Instagram
I Nominate These Chicks:
- Yvanne over at Composed and Collected
- Vegas Girl over at Single Vegas Girl
- Chelsea over at Recreate The Cliche
- Megan over at Love Megan June
- Tanisha over at Totally Tanisha
- Amanda over at Chasing My Sunshine
- Hailey Jade Ryan over at The Undateable Girl’s Diary
- Heather over at Then Heather Said
- Michelle Adams over at Michelle Adams Blog
- Lucy & Kelly over at Sweet Is Always In Style
Here are y’all’s questions:
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- Do you have any holiday traditions?
- Have you planned anything for 2017 yet?
- What is the number one thing on your wishlist?
- If you had only one year to live, what would you spend it doing?
Again thank you, Isabelle, for nominating me and I hope that everyone I nominated has fun answering the questions! What are your Christmas (or another holiday you celebrate) traditions? Are you planning to spend it with family or you going to be spending time with your work family? Leave a comment down below letting me know!
Hope y’all are ready for the next 9 days worth of fun/Christmas related post!
Love, Megan Anne
<3 <3 <3