Something I do very often is bookmark pages that I love, usually with the intent of making of these every week or every month or something like that. But because life is life, it usually doesn’t happen. But because I want to clean out my bookmarks (because wow, there is a lot more then I remember), I am going to go ahead and get this done!
So today, I have 20 links that I was loving a few months back, and I am actually going to be putting a few of these out of the next week or so.
- How to Create Your Own Social Media Strategy
- Secret Message Lunchbox Notes
- 25 Adorable Halloween Costumes For Baby
- Universal Standard Clothing Fashionable Plus Size Woman
- The Plaid Coat That Belongs In Your Closet
- A Fair Friday Night
- Healthy Raspberry Banana Ice Cream
- How To Style 2 Outfits for a Dressed Up Dinner
- 5 Best Ingredients For Glowing Skin
- 10 Things I Loved In August
- Where to Stay in Panama City, Panama
- Ultimate Guide To Powerful Branding
- Birthday Weekend
- The Ultimate Social Media Holiday Calendar for 2017 [Resource]
- How to Get Tons of Traffic to Your Blog From Quora
- Hospitality Isn’t An Option, It’s A Command: 5 Ways To Practice Hospitality
- My Virtual Open House
- All About Them Goals…
- 7 Easy Stay-At-Home Date Night Ideas
- To Work Or Not To Work – Another Story
So these are 20 links that I love!
Hopefully, you love some of these too!
Love, Megan Anne
Watch My Latest Video: