So, this is actually the second I’ve actually done this, but I seriously love these because they’re just cool and different! Anyways, thanks to Single Vegas Girl for nominating me and yeah! Let’s get right into this!
To Check Out The First One, Click Here!
If you are nominated (and want to take part) these are the rules:
1. Post 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers
4. Ask them 11 questions
5. Let them know that you have nominated them
11 Facts About Me!
1. I’ve only ever been to three states in the US.
2. I have a half sister, who is literally half my age.
3. I still talk to the guy I dated in high school because he’s basically my best friend.
4. I’m currently struggling with a lot of different things in my personal life.
5. I’m very quiet but I’m not shy.
6. I love singing, so much that I literally play karaoke videos on youtube and sing to them, alone in my apartment.
7. I have this crazy dream of moving across the country.
8. I started cursing a lot in high school because it was “cool”, now I can’t stop.
9. I kind of know what I want to do with my life, but…. it changes like every day.
10. I don’t honestly think I’ll every “settle down” with someone.
11. 2 of my best friends have been my best friends since I was 11 years old.
My Questions for those nominated
1. Where is your favorite place to travel/visit?
I haven’t been very many places, but so far my favorite place was actually Austin, TX. I loved seeing the capitol and all the Texas-y things in one place (not that that’s very unusual!)
2. If you could go anywhere for New Year’s Eve where would you go and why?
I think I say this because I’ve never experienced it, but I would love to be in Time’s Square!
3. What’s your favorite product you use for hair/makeup?
I’ve literally used the same stuff for years. My favorite makeup items is the Maybell Cover Stick, it’s the only one that’s ever found that last a long time and covers up the redness on my face.
4. Tell me a silly story from one of your birthday parties?
Growing up we never did the whole pushing your face in the cake thing, we just didn’t. So when I was 17 I had a party and I invited a bunch of friends and coworkers, and one of my coworkers brought cake. Becuase they knew that I had never done that, or because they wanted me to do it, they pushed my face in the cake!
5. What kind of phone do you have?
I have the iPhone 7
6. Does pineapple belong on pizza?
No. I’m sorry but no. It’s sweet and it’s supposed to be cold. I just can’t with it one pizza.
7. What is one ice cream flavor you could eat for the rest of your life?
Bluebell (because that’s important) Homemade Vanilla
8. What’s your favorite person/channel to watch on YouTube?
I watch so many people but I would have to say The Gabbie Show or Kendel Ray, but honestly so many!
9. Tell me one thing you learned about the world today.
Um, okay. Not gonna lie, I live under a rock and usually, I don’t know anything till someone tells me.
10. If you could be any animal what would you like to be and why?
A penguin, because they mate for life, they stick together, they literally live in the cold and because of the rocking black and white, they get to rock!
11. What does your favorite shirt look like?
That rough, seeing as I wear the same black polo shirt five days a week, but I’d have to say that my favorite shirt at this moment is this simple Somo V-Neck t-shirt that I got from Kohl’s. I actually have about 5 different colors. Yeahhhhh.
(Newer people that I really like, and think they should be mentioned)
I nominate these lovely people:
Questions for those lovely people who were nominated:
1. What is it that you want to do with your life?
2. Have you ever not done something because of your body?
3. Do you drink coffee & if so, how do you take it?
4. What is something you want to gain from blogging? Fame, money, creative outlet, spotlight?
5. If you had to have one superpower, what would it be and why?
6. What is the hardest part about growing up?
7. If you were given the opportunity to travel the entire world in a year, but you weren’t allowed to have technology, no cell phone, laptop, iPad, etc, would you go?
8. Why is your favorite color, your favorite color?
9. Do you want to give back to other, and if so, do you have any plans to do so?
10. Dog or Cat?
11. What is your go to, all above all, perfume?
Thanks again chic for nominating me, means a whole bunch! She is too funny, and if you’re in your 20’s you should defiantly be reading her blog! I love it, and oddly find myself addicted to the stories! If you want to check out Single Vegas Girls, here is all her info:
Love, Megan Anne
Want to ask me about something? Leave a comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org