So everyone drinks hot chocolate around this time of year, and everyone wants to make it even better! Well, okay I want to make it better and more special! So, here we are, making an already great thing, even greater!
To start you’re going to need a few things:
- Cinnamon Sticks or Cinnamon Powder
- Hot Chocolate mix/packets
Alright, so now you have all the things you’ll need and it’s time to get in on making these hot chocolates.
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate – This is super simple! All you have to do is either drop a few peppermints into the hot chocolate or swirl a lovely candy cane around in the drink and bam, peppermint hot chocolate that will make anyone jealous!
- Cinnamon Hot Chocolate – This is pretty straight forward I would think, but basically, all you are going to do is either sprinkle a little bit on top of the hot chocolate and then stir it in or you can put the whole stick in the cup and stir is around for awhile.
- Copycat Starbucks Salted Carmel Hot Chocolate – I gave this one a try and I totally loved it! I’m not sure how but I actually deleted all the photos I hade from this process, but I promise it was amazing! To check out the recipe, go right here!
What are your favorite holiday drinks? Are the of the hot chocolate versions or are they on the more adult side? (You so know what I mean!)
By the way, did any of these idea’s spark a thought in you? If you make any of these, tag me on Twitter or Instagram! I’d love to see your drinks!
Hope y’all are ready for the next 4 days (can you believe it!) worth of fun/Christmas related post!
Love, Megan Anne
<3 <3 <3