I’m one of those people who really suck at getting gifts like I really suck. I’m not one of those people who can make these great DIY gifts, I don’t plan ahead enough to get cool handmade / customized stuff off Etsy, but what I can do is shop at Target. You’re probably thinking I’m lying but… I’m not y’all. On top of being awful at buying gifts, I’m also on a MEGA budget, like budget life is real. Really freaking real.
So, here is a super simple, super budget friendly gift guide for your bff (saying that your bff is a girl because these are girl gifts):
- Coffee Mugs:
- Coffee mugs are simple and easy! Honestly, all you have to know is what your friend likes and then go! So I’m going off my friends and they’re both girly but super simple! Target is somewhere that I’ve figured out has really good quality and really decent price!
- Who doesn’t love a good notebook? These can be either super simple or super artsy, but regardless everyone loves a good notebook!
- A girl can never have enough candles, and while you may not be able to buy crazy exspeive Bath and Body Works ones, you can buy simple and cute ones from Target!
- Simple Home Decor
- Okay, here me out. These are not super fancy items, but these are things that they could be painted to change up or any other type of DIY. They’re just basically just plain starts that can look cute without doing anything to them, or with doing something to them.
- Pool Floats!
- Wait, wait, wait, did you read that right? Yeah! You did! Pool floats are so simple and such a nice gift if your friend enjoys the pool or there birthday is in the summer! I will say that they get a little pricey, so these would be on the end of only buying these, but there still pretty cool. I think I may by myself one, actually!
I know that this is super simple, budget friendly and also not very traditional, but these are really great things to get friends when you don’t really know what to get them!
These are all from Target and I tried to make sure that you could buy them in store & also online!
Hope y’all enjoyed this!
Tweet me using #Celebrate23 to talk about these post!
Love, Megan Anne