The New Year has officially come and now we are all trying to get ourselves together, to be quite frank. So, with that being said I thought this would be an amazing chance to share with y’all a few tools that I will be using to make 2018 an even better year!
- Nature’s Bounty Energy Complex Gummies – You all know the importance of them, but if you are anything like me, they get forgotten about. And trust me, I forget as well. So one thing I really want to strive to do is to make sure that I’m taking my vitamins daily and lately I’ve been loving these ones from Nature Bounty. I was recommended these because I’m always a little tired and these really help to curve that in the late afternoon slumps.
- 30 Day Challenge – Now this can be anything really, this could be a 30-day challenge to wake up early or read every day, but these are seriously so important. I personally am doing a 30-day challenge to journal every day. This is something that I won’t be sharing because it’s pretty personal but it’s something that I’ve been wanting to try to do for a while now. Give a 30-day challenge a try and you never know, it may change your life! (Here’s a list of 101 30 Day Self Care Challenge Ideas.)
- Fitbit® Alta Activity and Sleep Tracker – Now this is not something I personally have, but something I really would love to get soon. I’ve heard really great things about them, and this would be an amazing way to track my steps and also track my sleep. If you’ve been following me for a while, then you’ve probably seen me talk about how awful my sleep is, but in the New Year, I really would love to work on that.
- Teami Tea Blends – This wouldn’t be a “get healthy in 2018” without a good tea. Now I know, a lot of you probably are pretty weary when it comes to these tea detox brands, but this is really a good brand. I personally love this company and I also love their teas! If you’ve been trying to detox (like myself) then I would definitely recommend the 30 Day Detox Pack, yes this does run at about $50 but, with the code “LoveMegan“ and you can get 10% off of your order! So that means that your Teami will only be about $40 and that’s a really good deal!
- Warby Parker Eyewear – I wear glasses, it’s thing. I’ve also had the same glasses for about 3 years now and I’m obviously in major need of a new pair of glasses. So when I found out about Warby Parker, I was sold! Their glasses are so affordable, trust me I know because I’ve bought enough glasses. And one of the best parts about Warby Parker is that they actually let you try 5 pairs of glasses, with no change, for 5 days. Now something that I didn’t know and very recently learned about is that Warby Parker actually offers a prescription check app that allows an eye doctor to assess your vision and provide an updated glasses prescription, I actually just order my five pairs of glasses to try on so, stay tuned on Instagram for the update because I’m sure it’ll be all over there!
- Shine Text – With the new year coming into play, something I wanted to mention to you all was this. Shine text is a text message that you receive daily, usually with a short phrase and then a link to better explain it. If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, I’ve talked about it there in the past and how it’s really helped me when I needed it. These texts are supposed to help lift your day, make it better, encourage you or whatever you take from it. One great feature that I love is that you can personalize what time you want to receive the text, so I personally always get mine at 9 am and that is something I always look forward to. Give it a shot, it’s totally free and if you don’t like it you can opt out at any time!
What is one thing you want to give a try in the New Year?
Want to give the Shine text a try or maybe even pick up a new pair of glasses?
Let me know! Maybe we can work together!
Love, Megan Anne