Fall has officially started and I don’t know about y’all but I am obsessed with the idea of Fall, “What do you mean the idea of Fall Megan?” I mean I love the idea of cozy weather but I know very little about it because it’s still about 90 degrees outside here in Texas. But that’s another subject for another day. Today I actually wanted to do something I haven’t done in a while, a tag!
But wait, this isn’t just your normal tag, oh no. This is actually a NEW tag that I came up with. I will say this, I did my research and I only found one other tag that was “falling for fall” but it was only one girl and so I didn’t think it would be a big deal to go ahead and name it this.
So to not ramble for too long, let’s get into these questions. & yes, the questions will be directly after the ones I answer so you can copy and past!
- What is your favorite Fall scent? My favorite Fall scent is anything apple like or anything that is “storm” like smells. I love anything that makes your home seem super cozy and warm.
- Do you prefer apple stuff or pumpkin stuff? I 100%, hands down, prefer apple anything.
- What is one thing that you look forward to every single Fall? I look forward to the prospect of it not being so dang hot, I look forward to finally being able to have my apartment being nice and chilly. Also the fact that it gets MUCH quitter in my apartment complex because no one is out at the pool to make a ton of noise.
- How do you like to spend the more chilly/cloudy days in the Fall? Unless it’s during the work week, I like to spend those days just chilling out at home. Sipping a nice hot cup of coffee, watching youtube videos, catching up on TV shows I may be behind on, and just relaxing.
- Which do you prefer: Halloween or Thanksgiving? This is really hard because realistically being a vegetarian means that Thanksgiving is very different. But I honestly enjoy Thanksgiving so much more. So, Thanksgiving.
- What is one way you do to embrace the Fall season? Like I said earlier, it is still very warm outside, so I embrace the Fall season by making things that are more Fall like, lighting more candles, using my fairy lights, just making it seem much cozier in my apartment.
- What photos would you like to get this Fall season? I would love to get some cute Fall OOTDs, making some cute trees & leave photos.
- Favorite childhood memory from this season? When I was maybe 7 or 8, the elementary school had a Fall carnival at the school. This was one of the only times I can remember my mom coming to the school and doing the different things with me. We got our faces painted and took photos.
- What is your favorite trend (fashion/makeup/etc) so far this season? I’m the worst when it comes to “trends” but I have noticed the velvet trend is now back in style? I like that a lot. I won’t even do it but I think it’s very cute.
- Describe what the Fall weather really looks like where you live. So far here in Texas, the weather is about the same as Summer. Honestly, Texas is one of those southern states that just doesn’t cool off sometimes. But I can say that we do eventually cool off, it just might not be until November really, maybe December. But it’s hot, it’s sticky and humid and it’s really not very Fall like outside.
- Kerry from Nekokez XO
- Becky from The Owlet
- Britt from Alternatively Speaking
- Tori from Sparkling Earth
- Madi from The Sarcastic Shark
- Jasmine from Jazziepickles
- Hebah from Hebah Pervaiz
- Meagan from Quibbles and Scribbles
- Becca from Nude, Pink or Black
- Louise from Wishful Luxury
- Shannon from The Mum Who Reads
- Alexandra from Alexandra Quinlann
- Brittany from My Blissful Adventure
- Tissy from I Am Tissy
- Char from Forged Opulence
- Abi from Ramblings of a Blonde
Now if you want to do this tag, go a head and do it! Yes, even if you weren’t tagged, go a head and answer these questions and then tag your other blogger friends! Here are the questions:
- What is your favorite Fall scent?
- Do you prefer apple stuff or pumpkin stuff?
- What is one thing that you look forward to every single Fall?
- How do you like to spend the more chilly/cloudy days in the Fall?
- Which do you prefer: Halloween or Thanksgiving?
- What is one way you do to embrace the Fall season?
- What photos would you like to get this Fall season?
- Favorite childhood memory from this season?
- What is your favorite trend (fashion/makeup/etc) so far this season?
- Describe what the Fall weather really looks like where you live.
Hope you enjoyed this Falling For Fall tag!
Love, Megan Anne
Check out my latest video: