Personally, I struggled with growing my blog. For a while, I was not gaining traction and it was very annoying. I think a lot of bloggers who put out similar content as I do, probably struggle with this as well. Finally, after months and months of refusing to do this, I joined my first Facebook group. Now originally I only joined one and that was going really we until it wasn’t. Basically what happened was that the page ended up closing after a few months of really bad upkeep. Now, shout out to admins that run some of these pages because they are seriously miracle workers.
Anyways, after that page closed I joined another and then another and then another. Now I will say that I am apart of 15+ pages but not all of them are the same. Some pages are basic, post your blog link and read others. Some pages are super categorized, different sections and cover every base from your blog to social media. There are also pages dedicated to certain social medias, Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube, Instagram, and Twitter.
Out of all the Facebook groups that I am in, these are some of my favorites and also some of the best ones to gain some extra traction!
- Grow Your Blog – This page currently has right around 11,500 in the group. They do daily social shares and blog shares.
- Growing Social Media for Bloggers – This page currently has right around 3,100 in the group. This page does daily social share, blog shares and random pop-up follow threads.
- The Blogging Squad – This page currently has right around 13,400 in the group. This page does daily social shares, blog shares and also weekly follow threads.
- Pinning Ain’t Easy – This page currently has right around 3,100 in the group. This page does do more than just Pinterest, they do daily social shares and weekly social follows.
- Blogger Social Media Support – This page currently has right around 4,700 in the group. This group does daily social shares and weekly social follows.
- Blogging & Social Media Bosses – This page currently has right about 200 in the group. While this is a smaller group, it’s still worth giving it a chance! They do daily social shares or social follows.
Some of these groups are larger and some of them are smaller, just know that you do not have to partake in everything that the group has to offer. There will be a blog post coming very soon on some tips on how to handle Facebook groups and just basic Etiquette. Stay tuned for that!
Give these groups a try!
I have honestly seen a really big difference since using these!
Love, Megan Anne
Check out my latest video: