**This post does contain affiliate links. Meaning I make a small commission if you buy anything, at no extra cost to you.**
Happy Saturday! From the day that this is published there is literally only one day left until Christmas. At this point, we’ve all pretty much finished our shopping and done for everyone else, now we need to start doing for ourselves. Now, if you haven’t finished your shopping (or started, which in that case, yikes) and want to buy me something off of my wishlist, I wouldn’t be opposed to that. *hint hint* *wink wink*
Okay, all jokes aside, my Christmas wishlist is one that I always make but never ask anyone to get me because I hate the idea of anyone spending an outrageous amount of money on me (okay, other than my mom, but she’s my mom… so, it doesn’t really count the same). So what’s on my wishlist this year? If you want to check out last year’s wishlist, I’m pretty sure a few things are very similar to that list.
As y’all know this year I started doing youtube and I’ve really found a passion for it, so a few of these things are really directed at that. And then the last few things are just things that make me sound like such an adult and I can’t stand it.
- Camera – Sony a5100 16-50mm Mirrorless Digital Camera with 3-Inch Flip Up LCD (Black)
- I got back and forth between whether I want to get a camera or not get a camera. This is one of those “do I really need it” and to that, I say “well yes but no” and it’s something I do think I’ll eventually spend the money on. I’m not exactly sure what camera I want but I’ve looked at the Sonya1500 and I think that may be the winner. I need to do a little more research on it and see the pros vs cons type of thing still.
- Tripod – AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod or JOBY GorillaPod SLR Zoom. Flexible Tripod for DSLR and Mirrorless Camera
- Since I do vlogging as well as sit down videos I would really like to get a larger tripod and also a more handheld one. Obviously, there are tons of small and less expensive tripods but I like the way the GorillaPod looks and also the functionality of it..
- Softbox Lights – LimoStudio 700W Photography Softbox Light Lighting Kit
- Nautural light is best, but something there just isn’t enough light and you need a little extra light.
- Laptop – MacBook Pro
- I just need a new computer and yes, this is probably the most expensive and I’m probably crazy, but I really just want a new laptop.
- Large Skillet – Jumbo Cooker with Helper Handle
- This is one of those things that you don’t really think you know you need but that you figure out you need as you start to actually start cooking.
- Iron – Hamilton Beach Steam Iron with Retractable Cord, 3-Way Auto Shutoff & Durathon Soleplate
- I dropped my iron on the floor and apparently the carpet wanted to be burned. It literally burned to the iron and it has never been the same. On top of that, it has a short and it’s only slightly annoying.
- Coffee Machine – Keurig K250 K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker and Keurig 2.0 Thermal Carafe
- This is just a must. I want it. I need it. If the one I got is programmable and I get up to made coffee, my life will forever be changed. That’s like my dream, wake up to hot coffee. Yes.
So that is what is on my current wishlist!
I truly cannot believe that Christmas is already here!
Who else is feeling like Christmas came so fast this year?
I think it’s because it’s on a Monday, so all the weekends just went to fast!
Love, Megan Anne
Watch my latest video: