So, I wanted to give a huge that to the girls over at From Under A Palm Tree because they recently nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award. Now I will say that I’ve already done this one time before and if you want to check this out you can click here! Thank you again, I’ve been loving your blog and I’m so grateful that I’m even recognized in this case. So thank you again!
The beginning of Love, Megan Anne
So, as I said before I have done this before but I wanted to let y’all know a little more behind the start of my blog. I actually have had numerous blogs, on pretty much every platform known. When I decided to buy the domain Lovemegananne.com, it was honestly by accident. I didn’t realize that I was buying it and when I was charged I was like “WAIT!” and actually tried to return it. I almost went through with it and then I realized that maybe this was a sign. So I didn’t go through with returning it and I made my blog something I wanted to do. The beginning of my blog was scary and if you were around then, I’m sorry. Over the year and a half since I have finally made my blog something I really like.
Two pieces of advice
- Don’t give up. I know that sounds so simple and you’re probably thinking “Megan, I don’t have any intention on giving up.” but I promise that there will be times when you don’t know what to do and it’ll seem easier to just give up. But don’t, because some of the best ideas come from those places. There are down times, you cannot avoid it. But keep going.
- Ask questions. Literally, you never know anything till you ask about it. Recently I’ve been trying to figure out how to get titles for my Pinterest pins and I seriously could not figure out how the heck to do it. I wasn’t even sure what the name of it was. Well eventually I finally asked and now I know that you have to have a business account and then enable rich pins. If you don’t know how to do this, here is an article that I found that really explain it much better than the Pinterest help page did. How To Set Up Rich Pins On Pinterst In 3 Simple Steps
Now, I went through a list of people who I would love to nominate for this, crossed off people who I had nominated before and others who had already been nominated because I wanted to be able to nominate and get some other bloggers some exposure. Check out these chicks, they rock!
I’ll be nominating:
- Eleanor from Eleanor May (twitter: @eleaanormay)
- Brooklyn from Just Being Brooklyn (twitter: @Brooklyn_0391)
- Mariah from Embracing Boho (twitter: @embracingboho)
- Emily from Castles and Contours (twitter: @castlesandcontours)
- Karissa from Darling Mess (twitter: @darlingmessblog)
- Cat from More About Cat (twitter: @moreaboutcat)
- Andie from Andie Carmel XO (twitter: @andiecarmel)
- Martha from Oh Darling, Love Always (twitter: @itsmemarthabear)
- Amanda from Amanda Krill (twitter: @amandakrill)
- Lauren from World of Roses (twitter: @lon_themoon)
- Gemma from Lipstick Soul (twitter: @gmmlsknny)
- Hallie (kind of) from Hallieblog (twitter: @hallieblog)
- Gracie from Pastel Pink Plans (twitter: @gracieluv_u)
- Lauren from My Life As Lauren (twitter: @mylifeaslaurr)
- Becca from Becx Blogs (twitter: @Becx_)
When you get nominated be sure to pass it on! Here is a list of things to do when you’re nominated:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and give a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to. Comment on each blog to let them know you have nominated them and give the link to the post you created.
Hope y’all enjoyed this post!
To all of you that are nominated, have fun and enjoy this!
Love, Megan Anne
Check Out My Latest Video: