We live in a world full of apps. There is litterally an app for everything now! I’m not proud to say this, but I’ve tried a lot of apps, and I’ve offically found my favorite 9 apps all around! Let me just say, there are so many favorites for each sections but these are just my most used, more common ones.
- Crowdfire – What blogger doesn’t love Crowdfire? “Crowdfire is your super-smart marketing sidekick that will help you grow online every day.” Crowdfire is seriously my best friend when it comes to scheduling tweets, checking my stats, and also finding (some) new content to read/tweet out. You can use this app for Instagram, I believe, but I personally don’t. Favorite marketing app!
- Clue – This is for the girls out there! I have tried so many different period trackers and a lot of them tend to be so messy or just confusing. A friend actually recommended this to me and I have to say that I’m really glad I did! “Clue is a period tracker and ovulation app that uses science and data to help you discover the unique patterns in your menstrual cycle.”
- Skyscanner – I love to look at flights, even though I can never actually afford to really go anywhere. Don’t ask me why, because I couldn’t tell you, but this is one of my favorite apps to use. I’ve had friends swear by this app when looking for flights but I’ve also had people tell me it’s a hoax. I think it’s just up to you. What I do love is that you don’t buy the tickets through this app, it directs you to the websites to buy the tickets, that idea just makes it better to me. “Skyscanner all in one travel app.”
- Amazon – I don’t think I really need to explain what Amazon is because who doesn’t know what Amazon is? I like the app a lot more than just using it on Safari because it seems to move smoother.
- FreePlay (Sims) – Okay, I feel victim to this game. My best friend sits and plays this game every time we hang out and she gets all into it! Of course, I’ve heard of Sims and heard of the computer game (okay, I thought it was a PlayStation game) but I had forced myself to not download this. It was pretty simple when I had a 16GB phone, but now I have this incredible ridiculous amount of space, I just couldn’t pass it up again. It’s addicting and weirdly amazing. I will say that if you aren’t patient or will to leave it alone for a while, you’ll probably spend a whole lot of money that you don’t need to spend.
- Best Fiends – All these YouTubers were getting sponsored by this app and a lot of people probably thought “oh, I’ll never download this app.” but guess what, we all did. I did. And I’m on the level like 221, so there’s that. Just like the Sims game, this is addicting. Download it, and you’ll understand this.
- iMovie – This isn’t really an app, but I love it. Mostly because I edit all my videos on my phone, so it’s really nice having this!
- Squareready – I love having those white borders on my Instagram photos, I can’t tell you why I love them, but I love it. And while I honestly don’t have the energy to figure out themes, I feel like doing this is kind of a theme? All of y’all are cringing right now, I know, but honestly, it’s just something I like. This also happens to be the best app I’ve found to do this with! “Squareready is the easiest, fastest and most flexible way to post entire photos on Instagram without cropping.”
- Groupon – This app is just cool. Now there are many other apps out there that are similar but because this one has been around for so long now, that I trust it more? I feel like there are better deals on this app vs other ones. It’s a deal, coupon, and discount shopping app, that has a little bit of everything in it. I use this one pretty regularly for the Studio Movie Grill ticket, and for other things. I’ve also bought really cool gifts for my brothers and my mom. “Groupon has long been the go-to for finding local deals, and with good reason – it’s got an absolutely huge selection of discounts on restaurants, services, travel getaways, and more.”
What’s your favorite app?
Tweet me using #Celebrate23 to talk about these post!
Love, Megan Anne