Hey, everyone! So Ali from alexandraquinlan.blogspot.com tagged me to do the 50 Questions I’ve Never Been asked! I love doing tags because they really give y’all an insight into who I am! Thanks Ali for tagging me and if y’all want to find, check out her Twitter: @heyitsaliquinn!
50 Questions I’ve Never Been Asked
- What is your favorite candle scent? I don’t have a certain scent but I love anything that smells manly.
- Which female celebrity do you wish was your sister? I’m going to be real with y’all, I don’t really think of celebrities in that, weird? Yeah I know.
- Which male celebrity do you wish was your brother? Again, ever really thought about that? Now, I’m just like… what?
- How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? I’m not really sure. Like Ali I thought I would be married at 23, kids around 26. But, damn, I’m 23 and the idea is still so scary. I honestly don’t know what age I’ll get married but I do think that I’ll probably be the type that jumps into it, or surprises most people because it’ll seem so fast and sudden. Reality is that I would have probably been friends with the person for a while, maybe a tad more then friends.
- Do you know a hoarder? My mom is a clothes hoarder? But it’s super organized and pretty well rotated. So, does that count? I don’t think so.
- Can you do the splits? I can split a bagel. Haha, okay I used to be able to, when I was much much younger. But y’all, that sure ain’t happening today.
- How old were you when you learned to ride a bike? I have the worst memory and so does my mom. I honestly don’t ever really remember learning how to ride a bike, obviously, I did at some point, but I remember learning how to skate around 5 or 6.
- How many oceans have you swam in? Just the Gulf of Mexico.
- How many countries have you visited? UGH! I’ve never actually left the US! One day maybe, one day I will travel more but this isn’t the right time.
- Is anyone in your family in the army? Nope, my grandpa was way back when but that is it, as far as I know. Actually, now that I’m thinking about I think my half-uncle (or whatever the heck we call him) was, but I’m not really sure.
- What would you name your daughter if you had one? It’s kind of weird because I can’t really see myself having kids and I say it all the time that I’m not having kids, but to be honest I do want kids. They’re just a long way down the road for me. Anyways, I have two girls names that I absolutely love: Savannah and Paisley. I also middle names I would like to use but those are more flexible because well, they are.
- What would you name your son if you had one? Somewhere along the line, I started picking names out of books for if I had a son, and while I have about 5 names I love, I’ll tell y’all my top favorite. Jaxson.
- What’s the worst grade you’ve got on a test? Once upon a time I took I was in high school and didn’t study for a math test. Probably Algebra, y’all I don’t remember exactly. But I got a 0. No joke, seriously I got a damn o on a test. Mind you, I did get to retake it but that was probably the worst grade I ever received.
- What was your favorite TV show as a kid? Lizzie Maguire. Hands down y’all that was my favorite show and I didn’t know what to do with myself when it ended.
- What did you dress up as for Halloween when you were 8? I cannot possibly remember age 8, but more then likely I was either a witch or the pink ranger!
- Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games, or Twilight series? I shared this on twitter a few weeks back. When I was really young, like maybe 8 or 9, I saw the Harry Potter book and I wanted to read it. So I told my mom to read it to me at bed time and after like a chapter or so, she was literally like “I don’t think this is age appropriate and also, there are a lot of big words” and I never went back to read it. I did read the first Hunger Games book my senior year in high school but then all the movies came out and I didn’t really care to. Twilight stole my damn heart. I loved the books and I loved the movies. I will not be shamed for it either.
- Would you rather have an American or British Accent? I will stick with my American accent. Fun story: when I was younger, in school, I would get told that I have a “tex-mex” accent because I was around so much Hispanic culture and the Spanish langue that some of my words would catch that accent but I’ve grown out of that, I think. Also if I’m around someone long enough, I tend to steal accents. Not like majorly or anything, but little words will catch.
- Did your mother go to University? No.
- Are your grandparents still married? Nope! Actually, both side of my grandparents were divorced before I was even born!
- Have you ever taken Karate lessons? Nope!
- Do you know who Kermit the Frog is? Y’all do not want to know how long it took me to remember who the heck Kermit the Frog was.
- What was the first amusement park you went to? Six Flags Over Texas, I was like 7 or 8 when I went for the first time!
- What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? Practically wise, Spanish. I’ve grown up with it spoken around me so much that it’s honestly a shock that I’m not more fluent in it. I can understand a lot of it but I cannot speak it, period.
- Do you spell the color as grey or gray? Grey, the color is grey. Gray, is a name. Okay, usually.
- Is your father bald? Nope! But I think he was losing hair last time I saw him.
- Do you know any triplets? No! I only know twins.
- Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? “Titanic, obviously. The Notebook has nothing on Titanic.” I won’t even rewrite what Ali because, yessssssss.
- Have you ever had Indian food? Actually yes, and I wasn’t a grand fan.
- What’s the name of your favorite restaurant? Anything Mexican and I’m sold.
- Have you ever been to Nandos? Uh?
- Do you belong to any warehouse stores? (Costco, Bookers, etc..) No. And what is bookers? Sounds like a bar.
- What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? I have no idea, now I’m going to have to ask but I know my mom wanted to name me Savannah or Star. Which, thanks mom for not naming me Star.
- If you have a nickname, what is it? I’ve had tons of nicknames over the years, Megan Roo, Meggy, Megster, Meg but honestly, I prefer Megan.
- Who is your favorite person in the world? My secret bff. They mean the world to me and maybe a tad more.
- Would you rather live in the countryside or the city? I’m not a countryside type of girl, I love to visit but I’m defiantly sticking to the city.
- Can you whistle? I like to think I can, but I can’t.
- Do you sleep with a nightlight? I literally have a fish tank (no fish) that I turn on every night and salt lamp as well.
- Do you eat breakfast every morning? Breakfast is coffee. No, I used to be really into breakfast but I’ve been practicing intermediate fasting recently, so no.
- What medical conditions do you have? I was born early, so my ears were a tad messed up. Basically, one ear drum doesn’t drain the correct way and when I was 13 I had surgery to reconstruct my ear drum. As far as I know, it’s pretty much okay now but I’ve had a doctor tell me that I may have issues in the future with it. Also, one of my pupils does not dilate at the same rate as the other eye.
- How many times have you been to the hospital? Admitted? Only once, when I was 13. I’ve been to the emergency room a few times.
- Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? DUH!
- Where do you buy your jeans? There isn’t one place, honestly, where ever I can find jeans that fit, will do.
- What was the last compliment you got? At work, some of the nurses asked me where I was on Monday (July 3, I was on vacation) and when I told them that I was at the beach they said “well your the best, seriously, our whole team talks about it when you aren’t here. It’s just not the same!” and even though I know they just say that because I’m super nice, it made me feel amazing.
- Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? I vivid dream, a lot. I also lucid dream a lot. So most of the time, yes, but over the day it fades. I usually can only remember the dreams where I die. (Vivid Dreaming)
- What flavor tea do you enjoy? Sweet?
- How many pairs of shoes do you own? So, I had to actually get up and check because Ali said she has 30, no wait she didn’t know! I was like, wait wait wait. I have 13 pairs of shoes, here’s the run down 2 pairs of flats, 2 pairs sneakers, 1 pair of bobs, 1 pair of work shoes, 4 pairs of flip flops and 5 pairs of sandals.
- What religion will you raise your children to practice? I don’t think I will. Since I don’t practice a certain religion, I don’t think I will raise my kids in one.
- How old were you when you found out Santa wasn’t real? I’m the oldest so I didn’t figure out Santa till I was much older, probably 12 – 13. But also, my mom is very big on Santa and it wasn’t until maybe this past year or the one before that she finally starting talking about it. Before then she would not admit to anything, even though we all knew at that point.
- Why do you have a blog? I started my blog because I was bored. Honestly, I didn’t have much going on in my life and I didn’t know what else I could do. Unlike a lot of other, I was not already a blogger when I bought my domain, or when I bought anything. I’ll be honest, I didn’t know what I was doing and I had no idea that the blogging community was what it was. I was shooting in the dark, playing off the idea that maybe I would be good at this. This is one of the best things I’ve ever done with myself and my time. I am so proud of my blog and what it had gotten me to do. Now, I have a blog because I want to help someone, I want to express myself and I want to show everyone that I’m not who you think I am.
- Name 5 of your favorite albums ever: I’m going to admit something to y’all, I honestly don’t listen to albums. I listen to random songs here and there. All in different types of genres, so I can’t really answer this question.
I asked on Twitter if you’d like to be tagged in this post to like the tweet: (& anyone can really do this!)
- Jon Robin from jorobinblog.wordpress.com
- Samantha from wakeupnglow.com
- Ellis from elliswoolley.co.uk
- Before Beauty (group page) from beforebeauty.com
- (Youtuber) Marta from This Is Simply Marta
If you want to answer these questions, a link will be below & let me know!
Hope y’all liked that, remember that you can do this tag even if you weren’t tagged!
If you do this, let me know so I can read it and get to know more about you!
Love, Megan Anne
Follow me on social media: