Hello hello hello! How is everyone? Good? Great? Good! Well with Valentines day being right around the corner, I figured I give y’all a few easy recipes to make for the big day! For today, I’ll be showing y’all how to make heart sprinkled croissants (or crescent rolls, same thing)! Very simple, and super cute!
You will need two a few things:
- A roll of crescent rolls, or if you want to make these from scratch, go for it!
- Some sprinkles, they DO NOT have to be the ones I have. These are ones I picked up at Target, but really any will do! Get creative!
- A oven (obviously)!
- A cookie sheet!
- And a paper plate!
Now to get to baking!
- You will need to preheat your oven, following the directions on the can or the mix that you will be making.
2. Once you’ve preheated your oven, and opened and separated the crescent rolls, you are going to want to take the paper plate that I mentioned and pour just enough sprinkles, don’t get to crazy because really a lot will fall off.
3, Once you’ve given them all a generous amount, you are going to place them on the cookie sheet, and simple roll them up as directed.
4. Once they are all rolled and on the cookie sheet you will pop them in the oven for 9 – 11 minutes, depending on your oven. Mine only took 9 minutes! *TIP: Sprinkles do burn, and I totally forgot that, so once you’ve rolled them, I would suggest picking them up and take a knife and scraping the sprinkles that would be sitting directly on the pan off!*
5. After 9 – 11 minutes, or until they are golden brown. take them of the oven, let sit for a few minutes, and then enjoy! 🙂
Love, Megan Anne
<3 <3 <3